- Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
All users of the park must observe these conditions and regulations and any bye-laws applying to the park made by the local authority. Anyone in breach of any conditions may be asked to leave the park and no refund given of monies paid.
General Terms and Conditions
All bookings made, whether orally or in writing, are subject to our ‘conditions of booking’. This applies regardless of whether or not these ‘conditions of booking’ have been received prior to making the booking. When reserving a caravan holiday home or accommodation, regardless of whether the booking is written or by telephone, we have an obligation to provide the accommodation as specified in our literature. The hirer has an obligation to abide by our ‘conditions of booking’ which are essential to good management and the enjoyment of others on the Park.
1. For all bookings we require a £50.00 non refundable deposit per week booked.
2. All balances must be paid in full 28 days before date of arrival otherwise the caravan is liable to be re-let with loss of deposit.
3. Short Breaks are available in a limited number of holiday homes. Price subject to availability.
4. No parties of unaccompanied teenagers or single sex groups accepted.
5. We will endeavour to have your accommodation ready for your occupation by 2.00pm on arrival date. This time cannot be guaranteed however, if there are extenuating circumstances beyond our control. On departure date accommodation must be vacated by the time shown on your checkout card.
6. There is a strict No Pets and No Smoking policy in all accommodation. This must be adhered to or we may withhold your £60.00 housekeeping deposit
7. There is free parking at owners risk for 1 car per accommodation unit. Any extra car/s may be chargeable and must be notified in advance as otherwise space may not be available. No lorries, trade vans or trucks permitted except by prior arrangement.
8. A housekeeping deposit of £60.00 is payable on arrival and returned on departure, subject to the terms stated on your checkout card. The hirer is responsible for the accommodation and its contents during the period of hire. Please report any shortages, damage or breakages on arrival.
9. Strictly No Pets allowed in any hire accommodation that is not already stated as a pet freindly van
10. No extra persons allowed above permitted number of berths in any accommodation.
11. The Company cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage to private property or accident to any persons, however caused, whilst staying on the park.
12. The Company cannot accept any responsibility for the breakdown or malfunction of any equipment in any accommodation but will endeavour to repair or replace the equipment as soon as possible.
13. The caravan holiday home allocated is at the sole discretion of the Company. Although every effort will be made to provide the caravan number requested, in some circumstances this may have to be altered prior to arrival for a unit in the same or higher price category.
14. The Company reserves the right to enter into any accommodation at any reasonable time for the purpose of checking condition, or repairs, or any emergency.
15. The Company reserves the right to refuse any booking for any reason expressed or otherwise.
16. The Company reserves the right to evict anyone causing a nuisance or damage, without refund.
17. All persons staying on the park must conduct themselves at all times with due regard to the enjoyment and comfort of others.
18. All incoming tenants are requested to arrive between 2.00pm and 5.00pm. Late arrivals must notify the office in advance.
19. With constant park improvements, brochure text may become out of date. Please check with reception staff for any updates.
Terms and Conditions of Social Media Competition 2017
Terms and conditions apply. Winner chosen at random. Winner must contact Sunnysands within 48 hours of announcement and be over the age 18 otherwise an alternative winner will be drawn. By entering each participant agrees to these terms and conditions and also agrees to a complete release (hold no responsibility to said social networks) of Facebook, Instagram & Twitter. Prize can be redeemed until October 27th 2017 and is for up to and including 6 people in a caravan of their choosing including sea view, mountain view or standard. This does not include the cost of travel nor the cost of amenities such as food, drink and toiletries. One entry per person and prize is non transferable nor can it be exchanged for alternative goods. UK entrants only and entries can only be accepted via channels outlined in this post. Dates and Caravans are dependant upon availability at time of booking. Prize includes site pass to access facilities during stay. However, a cleaning deposit of £60 will be required, this will be returned to you at the end of your stay in accordance with usual site rules. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook or any other social networking platform and is solely associated with Sunnysands Caravan Park, Barmouth.