- Social Media Terms & Conditions
Social Media Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Parc Caerelwan whose registered office is at Parc Caerelwan Talybont, Barmouth, UK, LL43 2AX.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Parc Caerelwan and View Creative Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 09/03/20. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: To enter, simply comment on the competition post telling us the best gift you’ve ever received.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: A two night stay at Parc Caerelwan for up to 6 people and a photoshoot on the 27th-29th of March 2020. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The winners will spend 1 full day taking part in a photoshoot and the images will used on social media and the website. The photoshoot is weather dependant, and we reserve the right to cancel the whole photoshoot if we decided the weather is unsuitable for the shoot. We also reserve the right to change the date of the stay, but we will give notice beforehand. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook and Instagram within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be redeemed.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English and Welsh law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and any images taken on the shoot in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Parc Caerelwan and View Creative Ltd and not to any other party.
23. Parc Caerelwan shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24. Parc Caerelwan also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.