- Caravan Hire
We offer a wide range of modern holiday home to suit all budgets & we are happy to accept dogs in a selection of the accommodation (max 2 per unit)
To BOOK ONLINE just click the "Book Online" button in the top right hand corner. A non-refundable deposit of £50 is required at the time of to secure accommodation. The remaining balance is due 28 days before arrival. You can pay instalments against the balance if you wish. For last minute bookings, payment in FULL is required at time of booking or it will be cancelled.
Bookings can also be made by calling Reception on 01341 247236. We are open 7 days a week in holiday season. We do have an out of hours office answer service. Just leave a message with your name and telephone number and we will call you back.
Short Breaks - Book online or call Reception on the above number and we will check availability and quote you a price.
Please note: There is a minimum 3 night during Bank Holidays and Peak Season (Summer Holidays)
All our holiday homes are fully equipped including TV/DVD player, microwave & all the comforts of home.
Bed linen is included in all ranges of accommodation, the beds are also made up ready for your arrival in our Gold Plus Chalets. The chalets have fridge freezers & an enclosed balcony/decking. We can also offer accommodation suitable for people with mobility or disability needs.
Towels are including the gold plus chalets and can be hired for all other ranges if needed. Please enquire at time of booking.
Travel cots and high chairs are available for hire, please book in advance we do not supply bed linen for the travel cots.
All accommodation is NON SMOKING
Weekly bookings, during school holiday are Saturday to Saturday, alternative check-in days are subject to availability.
Use of accommodation, electricity, gas, water & bed linen.
Free use of leisure Facilities.
Use of the Facilities at our sister park, Sunnysands Caravan Park.
VAT at 20% (subject to change if rate alters)
CAMPING/TOURING BOOKING INFORMATION
To make a reservation a non-refundable deposit of £50.00 will be taken at the time of booking, with the remaining balance due 4 weeks prior to holiday start date. If the reservation is made within 4 weeks of arrival date, full payment will be taken at time of booking. We cannot guarantee a pitch if a booking has NOT been made.
- On arrival a £20.00 deposit is required for your toilet key & barrier pass, and will be returned to you on departure. (If either key or fob is lost then the deposit will NOT be refunded)
- Advanced bookings advisable for all pitches.
- We do not accept large groups, or groups of singles i.e. all male or all female parties.
- There is a minimum stay of 3 nights during bank holidays and main school holidays.
- The maximum size tent is 8m x 5m.
- All pitches to be vacated by 11am on the day of departure, check in from 12pm.
- Pets are to be kept on leads at all times and walked either on the dog walk or off park.
- All deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- The management accepts NO responsibility for any damage caused due to the weather. It is up to the individual to assess the conditions before commencing with their holiday.
- NO refunds will be given.
- Gazebo’s are permitted as long as they fit within your pitch and DO NOT encroach onto the next pitch, Maximum size 3m x3m.
- Commercial vehicles may be accepted at our discretion.
- ALL the above at the discretion of the management.