- Camping/Touring Booking Information
Camping/Touring Booking Information
To make a reservation a non-refundable deposit of £50.00 will be taken at the time of booking, with the remaining balance due 4 weeks prior to holiday start date. If the reservation is made within 4 weeks of arrival date, full payment will be taken at time of booking. We cannot guarantee a pitch if a booking has NOT been made.
- On arrival a £20.00 deposit is required for your toilet key & barrier pass, and will be returned to you on departure. (If either key or fob is lost then the deposit will NOT be refunded)
- Advanced bookings advisable for all pitches.
- We do not accept large groups, or groups of singles i.e. all male or all female parties.
- There is a minimum stay of 3 nights during bank holidays and main school holidays.
- The maximum size tent is 8m x 5m.
- All pitches to be vacated by 11am on the day of departure, check in from 12pm.
- Pets are to be kept on leads at all times and walked either on the dog walk or off park.
- All deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- The management accepts NO responsibility for any damage caused due to the weather. It is up to the individual to assess the conditions before commencing with their holiday.
- NO refunds will be given.
- Gazebo’s are permitted as long as they fit within your pitch and DO NOT encroach onto the next pitch, Maximum size 3m x3m.
- Commercial vehicles may be accepted at our discretion.
- ALL the above at the discretion of the management.